Urology is a field of medicine that deals with the emergence, development, diagnosis, prevention and treatment of the genitourinary system and problems in the retroperitoneal space.
Urologists of the AMS Academic Medical Center will provide timely and high-quality assistance in the treatment of urological diseases:
- Prostatitis and prostate adenoma;
- Male and female infertility;
- Problems of male potency;
- Cystitis and urethritis;
- Urolithiasis disease;
- Diseases of the kidneys, adrenal glands and many other diseases.
Urologists of the AMC Medical Center will provide you with effective medical care regardless of the direction of urological diseases.
We have every opportunity for this: modern methods of examination and diagnosis, high-tech equipment, first-class specialists, qualified medical personnel. We will help you to cope with even the most complex urological problems that both men and women face with.
Urological problems are provoked by various viruses and bacteria, as well as by factors weakening local immunity: hypothermia, unprotected sex, and ignoring personal hygiene rules.
Symptoms of urological problems depend on the localization of the pathological process and the duration of the disease.
However, the following signs can suspect the development of this kind of ailment:
- Painful or frequent urination;
- Urinary incontinence;
- Discoloration, smell, consistency of urine;
- Pain in the lower abdomen and in the lower back;
- Discharge from the urethra in men;
- Pain during intercourse.
If urological problems are suspected, you should immediately consult a specialist. Self-medication is fraught with the development of a chronic form of the disease. Uncontrolled intake of antibacterial drugs is also unacceptable: antibiotics can muffle symptoms, and the disease will progress.
AMC ADVANTAGES FOR YOU
Medical services of the AMC clinic for you:
- Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the genitourinary system;
- Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the kidneys, bladder, prostate gland;
- Diagnosis and treatment of urolithiasis;
- Diagnosis and treatment of kidney cysts;
- Diagnosis and treatment of bladder tumors;
- Diagnosis and treatment of prostatic hyperplasia;
- Diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases;
- Diagnosis and treatment of cystitis;
- Diagnosis and treatment of prostatitis;
- Diagnosis and treatment of prostate adenoma;
- Contact lithotripsy of calculi;
- Mini-percutaneous lithotripsy of calculi;
- Other types of surgical intervention.