Onco studies has arisen as a branch of medicine quite recently. It is formed through the joint work of oncologists, gynecologists, urologists, and endocrinologists.
The leading specialist gynecologist at the AMC Academic Medical Center is a professor, a doctor of the highest category Valentin Svintsitsky. Dr. Svintsitsky is engaged in a direct study of the causes, course, clinical manifestations and treatment of both borderline and malignant tumors of the women reproductive system.
Recently, there has been a rapid growth of cancer of the reproductive system among the female population. And younger and younger women are getting ill.)
Predisposing factors for the occurrence of the atypical process can be:
- Predisposition at the level of genetics (heredity);
- Promiscuous sex life;
- Uncontrolled intake of hormonal drugs and contraceptives (without consulting a doctor);
- Human papilloma virus infection or its presence;
- The presence of benign formations of the reproductive system.
Our specialists own of surgical interventions in gynaecologic oncology, both laparotomic and laparoscopic access. As well as minimally invasive surgical interventions to preserve the reproductive system in neoplastic processes.
Here are a few symptoms that you can use to determine if there is a mismatch in the functioning of the reproductive system (remember, it’s impossible to diagnose cancer in women outside the hospital):
- Spotting after intercourse;
- Menstrual irregularities severe menstruation;
- Copious, fetid discharge from the genital tract;
- Aching pains in the lower abdomen;
- Causeless weight loss;
- Problems of a urological nature (difficulty urinating, pain, spotting from the urethra);
- Deterioration of the general condition of the body (fatigue, drowsiness, in some cases – anemia).
AMC ADVANTAGES FOR YOU
- Early diagnosis and treatment of malignant and benign neoplasms of the female genital organs;
- Individually selected examination plans and treatment regimens;
- Necessary monitoring and observation;
- Conservative treatment of benign diseases of the uterus and appendages;
- Treatment of endometrial pathology;
- Surgical treatment of benign tumors of the uterus and appendages.
Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor, Doctor of the highest category, Gynaecological oncologist