Pregnancy is an important and crucial period in a woman’s life. None of benefits of civilization can replace the joy of motherhood!
In the Academic Medical Centre, visits and consultations are held by the doctors of the highest category, candidates of medical sciences, honoured doctors of Ukraine under the guidance of Mykola Iarotskyi, Doctor of Medical Sciences and Professor.
The special status of a woman’s body during pregnancy is a physiological status. However, it requires careful and reverential attitude to the mother’s health and the health of an unborn child. The health of woman and child after birth depends on the proper pregnancy follow-up.
Why is it so important to plan pregnancy?
During pregnancy a woman’s body experiences a double burden. Work of the heart, liver, kidneys and other organs is increased. Endocrine, immune and nervous systems undergo big changes. The presence of diseases, including latent ones, may adversely impact on the health of a pregnant woman and an unborn child.
Before getting pregnant, you should undergo a gynaecological examination, ultrasound examination of the pelvic organs and the abdominal cavity, be tested for hidden infections and, if necessary, visit other specialists. A competent approach to planning for pregnancy significantly increases the chances of conception, gestation and birth of a healthy child.
When should you get your pregnancy registered?
One of the main conditions for a favourable course of pregnancy and the birth of a healthy child is a pregnancy follow-up by an obstetrician-gynaecologist. Unfortunately, the number of high-risk pregnant women increases nowadays so you should visit a doctor as early as possible.
In the early stages of pregnancy, an obstetrician-gynaecologist should determine the health condition of the expecting mother and perform foetal ultrasound screening in time. Also, a woman should be examined by a therapist, ophthalmologist, endocrinologist and have all necessary tests performed. The examination results and medical reports of specialists will help the obstetrician-gynaecologist to correctly establish the pregnancy follow-up at all stages.
Advantages of pregnancy follow-up in AMC:
- follow-up by doctors of the highest category, Candidates of Medical Sciences and Professors,
- visits to all specialists in one clinic,
- use of European and American treatment protocols by the doctors,
- use of modern medical equipment,
- individual approach to each patient,
- convenient clinic location and flexible working hours.
Trust your health only to professionals!
AMC ADVANTAGES FOR YOU
YOU CAN GET
- Assistance in preparation for conception, gestation and birth of a healthy child
- Preconception training
- Pregnancy follow-up with registration and prenatal record
- Consultations on prenatal diagnosis
- Expert ultrasound prenatal diagnostics of a foetal
- Biochemical screening during pregnancy
- Foetal monitoring
- Foetal growth monitoring in the course of pregnancy with the assessment of maternal and foetal blood flow
- Complete examination of a pregnant woman
- Examining and consulting a pregnant woman by speciality doctors
- Day-patient treatment
- Consultation in English and German
- Establishing sufficient lactation
- Support for your early recovery after giving birth
- Consultation on restoration of normal sexual life after childbirth
A scientific and medical director, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor, Doctor of the highest category, Obstetrician-gynaecologist
Director, Candidate of Medical Sciences, Doctor of the highest category, Obstetrician-gynaecologist, Fertility specialist
Doctor of the first category, Obstetrician-gynaecologist
Doctor of the highest category, Obstetrician-gynaecologist
Doctor of the second category, Obstetrician-gynaecologist