Otorhinolaryngology is a field of medicine specializing in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of ear diseases, nose diseases, throat diseases, as well as some damages of the head and neck from the superciliary arches to the clavicle.
Modern pharmaceutical production offers many available medicines to alleviate the symptoms of ENT diseases, and that often leads to late admission to a doctor. As a result, there is a lack of proper treatment and the diseases progresses into a severe or chronic form. And there can be also the risk of complications, and sometimes a partial or complete loss of the functions of ENT organs.
In order not to delay the healing process and avoid unpleasant consequences, we recommend that you do not postpone your visit to the doctor.
An otolaryngologist is responsible for treatment:
- Diseases of the nasal cavity (rhinitis, sinusitis, polysinusitis);
- Diseases of the middle ear and auditory tube (tympanitis, tubootitis, otitis media) in a chronic and acute form;
- Throat and laryngeal diseases (chronic and acute pharyngitis, tonsillitis, tonsillitis);
- Consequences of ENT organs injuries and the presence of foreign bodies in them.
As well as the treatment of many other diseases.
Aleksandr Dekhtyaryuk is an otolaryngologist of our AMC medical center (candidate of medical sciences, associate professor, and doctor of the highest category). He will provide qualified consultation, conduct a comprehensive examination and diagnosis.
The clinic also provides a wide range of procedures and operations using radio wave and laser surgery, that, combined with accurate diagnosis and professionalism of doctors, ensures rapid recovery of patients after surgery.
Our experts are engaged in active medical and scientific activities so that their level of professionalism meets the standards of the world’s leading clinics, and each patient feels comfortable and confident that his health is safe.
Urgent ENT treatment is necessary if you feel the following symptoms:
- Pain, noise, itching, discharge in the ears, hearing loss;
- Sore throat;
- Snoring, nasal congestion, prolonged runny nose and cough;
- Frequent nosebleeds;
- The appearance of pain and swelling in the face;
- Violation of voice and smell;
- Bad breath;
- Swollen lymph nodes in the ears and neck.
Candidate of Medical Sciences, Assistant professor, Doctor of the highest category, Otolaryngologist
AMC ADVANTAGES FOR YOU